The Reflections of a Digital Immigrant

The Awakening to this Other World of Learning...

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wall Wisher

I have just recently been working with a group of grade 5 students going through the Inquiry Process that is in Together for Learning. Interestingly, I can sense a little frustration from the students as they are reading books, articles, presentations to try to collect information about their Ancient African inquiry. I wanted to tap into this frustration and let them know that it is a natural feeling in research. Not all information comes to us instantly and not all information comes from the Internet- although it is such a great tool.
I wanted the students to reflect on their learning so I put together a wall wisher on our wiki where they could reflect.

No comments:

Post a Comment