The Reflections of a Digital Immigrant

The Awakening to this Other World of Learning...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prezis

I started playing with PREZIs over the summer. I stumbled upon this at a workshop I attended where the presenter shared their work using a PREZI. I had no idea what this was but was excited to try this out.
I used this prezi as my first attempt to engage students in introducing themselves to each other but to look further within themselves to try to understand the essence of who they are and all the influences in their life that create their inner being. Upon doing this, we had the students, throught the Arts, become another person and explore the word EMPATHY.
Here is a look at my first PREZI that I used to introduce this tool to the students:
https://prezi.com/secure/362b56ea9919c83e87687fd07e69d0a9c6a9a809/

What the students then created was unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment