The Reflections of a Digital Immigrant

The Awakening to this Other World of Learning...

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Site Lead

I haven't blogged in what seems to be forever...
Last year, 2011, I had the distinct opportunity to emerge in my leadership journey as a Vice-Principal. It was a year of continuous reflection and learning at a fast speed that made me think about teaching and learning through new lens. I did not blog at all last school  year and I should have as I found it to be one of the most fulfilling new learning experiences.
Now, that I am on Christmas break, I decided to revisit my old blog and I read over my previous posts and had a longing to blog once again.
Summer 2011, I was a Site Lead at a nearby school over the summer. About 300 students and 15 staff members. This was a very new experience for me and I relied heavily on mentors and colleagues to guide me through this experience. It was a rewarding experience and the results of the wonderful teaching and learning that our students were immersed in were captured on a video.



No comments:

Post a Comment